Sunday, December 30, 2007

DVI POdcast 059 - Being A Grownup Sure Is Complicated

dvip100x100.jpgHere it is, episode 059 of The DigiVegas Indie Podcast, and I have nothing for you. There will be no interview this week. Real life has just gotten in the way. I have interviews in various stages of completeness, but nothing finished for you right now. I decide that I would take this opportunity to clear off the hard drive, and play some music that didn't make it on the show for one reason or another before.

I promise I will be back with more interview material next week.

My Misspent Youth - I Want The Sun

Amycanbe - Little Dog From their new CD Being A Grownup Sure Is Complicated, due for release Oct. 22.

The Shakes - Goodbye New York

Strangers In Wonderland - When The Rain Stops Falling & the final mix of I Like It BRAND NEW TRACK, I JUST RECEIVED IT TODAY!

Here's a link to the show's MP3 FILE.

Go to the Digivegas Home Page. Two of our sponsors are having sales this month.

The Web Ticket Store is offering $20 (us) off your total order. Use the discount code: WTS20

Push Posters is offering 10% off custom framing orders. Use the discount code: RDH4055

Please vote for this podcast at Podcast Alley. Here's the LINK TO THE VOTING PAGE.

Please digg this podcast at digg.com. Here's a LINK TO THE DIGIVEGAS DIGG PAGE.

Doing these two simple things will greatly increase my exposure, and drive more potential listeners to my site. I greatly appreciate all you can do for me.

Thank you for your continued support.

-Paulie

No comments: