Sunday, December 30, 2007

DVI Podcast 046 - The Big Jerks

Joining me this week is Mark Baertschi, of The Big Jerks (far right in picture), a great jam band from CA/NV. Check them out at www.bigjerks.com, or on their myspace page @ www.myspace.com/bigjerksimprovrock., or their jamwave site: www.jamwave.com/bigjerks.

Here's a direct link to the mp3 file. Right click on it, and "save link as..."

Please take a moment to go to www.podcastawards.com and nominate me for a 2007 Podcast Award in one of the following categories: Best Podsafe Music, or Best Produced Podcast. A podcast may be nominated for only one category per nomination, or the whole thing will be tossed out. Some say it's only for the exposure, or to further their podcasts' mission. Not me. It's about the recognition, the hardware and the prizes! Ain't gonna lie!

Please also go to the digivegas home page. There you will find a little yellowish DIGG IT box. That is a direct link to digg.com. It's a listing service, of sorts, and the more diggs I get, the higher my ranking, and therefore, the higher my exposure. A mere 50 diggs will land me on the front page in the Music Podcasts category. Don't worry about needing to provide your email addy, I've never been spammed by them.

Please also vote for this podcast at podcast alley. Here's a link directly to my voting page there. Don't worry about needing to provide your email addy to them either, I've never been spammed by them either.

No comments: