Monday, August 3, 2009

DigiVegas Podsafe Showcase 016

Download the show's MP3 FILE here.

TELL US WHAT YOU LIKE by leaving a comment on our Podcast Alley page. Give me a better idea what bands you want to hear more of, and I'll do my best to get them on the show for an interview.

White Rhino - 10 Cent Hands
IT - Killing Me
The Hoolapoppers - Will Work For Food
Megaphone - Making Sense
Subcity Dwellers - Gastown
Candye Kane - Superhero
Jason Ricci - I Turned Into A Martian
Sarah Burton - How Good You Are
Leaving Richmond - Open Your Eyes
Chris Kirby - Come Clean
Alan Wilkis - Pink and Purple
Quiet Company - It's better To Spend Money Like There's NoTomorrow Than Spend Tonight Like There's No Money
Nathan Lee - Open Road
Myk Gordon - Set Free
Steve MacLeod - Push The Pedal
Johnny Cooper - Bring Me Down
Candace Brooks Band - I'm Gonna Break Your Heart

No comments: