Thursday, May 14, 2009

Digivegas Podsafe Showcase 008

TELL US WHAT YOU LIKE by leaving a comment on our Podcast Alley page and tell me what bands YOU want to hear o the interview portion of the show.

Download the Show's MP3 FILE here.


BILL MUMY - DON'T HAVE ANYTHING Bill MumyAmazon.com
MICHAEL ZAPRUDER - ADS FOR FEELINGS Michael ZapruderAmazon.com
HIP LIKE! (BLANK) - CAN I GET A SICK DAY
QUEEN V - RUNAWAY Queen V
THE UPSET VICTORY - THE WILL The Upset Victory
ACROAMA - SINNERS IN THE HANDS Acroama
THE SIMPLE CARNIVAL - REALLY, REALLY WEIRD The Simple CarnivalAmazon.com
THE KEVIN CRITCHLEY OUTFIT - SUNSHINE
SARAH BURTON - I HATE YOU Sarah BurtonAmazon.com
THE INSOMNIACS - AT LEAST I'M NOT WITH YOU The InsomniacsAmazon.com
NICK DAUGHERTY - MOVIN' HIGHER Amazon.com
GREGORY DOUGLASS - DEVOTION Gregory DouglassAmazon.com
SEVEN SUMMITS - BEN
JEFF CAYLOR - 15 MINUTES AWAY Jeff CaylorAmazon.com


4 comments:

Unknown said...

have you heard zapruder's album? he's a musical genius/scientist! can't believe he used an array of instruments and good lyrics to make this musical masterpiece.

Zack Passman said...

I loved that song by Hip Like Blank!!

Zack Passman said...

I loved that song by Hip Like Blank

Nick Daugherty said...

Hi Paul,
Thanks for playing Movin Higher. I really appreciate your support. Let me know if there's anything more I can do for you.
Thanks,
Nick Daugherty