Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DigiVegas 138 - Lindsay Katt

Lindsay Katt pic

Once in a while I come across an artist whose music just blows me away.

Lindsay Katt is my guest this week. She has just released her debut CD, Picking Out Boxes. It is a collection of quirky, yet poignant pop tunes. She has a way of writing songs that connect with people on a very basic, universal level. She paints a sonic picture with everyday, down-to-earth, some say even mundane, imagery to which everyone can easily relate. Escalators? Vitamins? Wine? I predict she'll be a superstar before long. I'm happy I was able to talk to her before she gets too big to return my calls and emails! :)

Check her and her music out on episode 138 of DigiVegas!


Download the show's MP3 FILE here.


Visit her WEB SITE and her MYSPACE PAGE.

Her music can be purchased at: Lindsay Katt CD Baby or at Amazon.com

No comments: