Wednesday, December 24, 2008

DigiVegas 120 -- Christmas Is Jesus

This is a VERY rough mix of Christmas Is Jesus, performed by Living Water Fellowship Church of Henderson, NV.



We recorded on 4 different 2-track recorders. The tracks did not sync up, and all recorded at slightly varying speeds throughout the program. It was a pain in the neck to line everything up and keep it all synchronized. So, please be forgiving of the mix, I know it sucks. I will continue to work on this in the coming weeks and hopefully will have something much better for you sometime in January, maybe even February.



Sorry. Guess I'll never shoot my mouth off again and promise to deliver something like this so quickly.

Next year will be better. Once I get my new computer, I will be able to record 16, maybe 20 tracks at a time with that, automatically synced, and another 8 with a friend's stand alone recorder. Maybe I can sync that up too, but even if I don't the 8 will be synced up with each other, and it'll be much easier to line it up with what I already have. It'll better and easier, trust me.



Merry Christmas everybody!

Download the MP3 FILE here.



-Paulie

No comments: