Sunday, December 30, 2007

DVi POdcast 055 - Paradigm

Joining me this week are members of the Las Vegas band Paradigm, a hard rockin' band with a positive message. We'll play tracks off of their new CD Reflection. You can check them out at their myspace page: www.myspace.com/fobbs4

Here's a direct LINK TO THE MP3 FILE.

Podcast promos played this week: Radio BSOTS, and The Chillcast.

Please vote for this podcast at Podcast Alley. Here's the LINK TO THE VOTING PAGE.

Please digg this podcast at digg.com. Here's a LINK TO THE DIGIVEGAS DIGG PAGE.

Doing these two simple things will greatly increase my exposure, and drive more potential listeners to my site. I greatly appreciate all you can do for me.

PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR SPONSORS ON THE DIGIVEGAS HOME PAGE. THERE'S SOME REALLY COOL STUFF THERE, AT GREAT PRICES.

Thanks for your continued support.

-Paulie

No comments: