Sunday, December 30, 2007

DVI Podcast 050 - Tony Marriott

Voicemail: 702-425-3263----email: paulie@digivegaspodcast.com

I suppose that reaching the 50 episode mark should be cause for some sort of celebration. To be perfectly honest, I don't have the time, nor the patience. I've nevr been big on "anniversary specials". Instead I'd rather just keep working on bringing you the best independent, podsafe music I can find every week.

tony This week, My guest is Tony Marriott, from Vancouver, BC, Canada. He just released his latest CD entitled Solitude. Tony joins us to discuss not only this CD, but some of his previous works as well.

You can purchase Solitude at CD Baby. You can check out Tony's web pages at www.tonymarriott.net, and www.myspace.com/tonymarriott.

Direct link to the show's MP3 file. (right click and "save link as..." to download directly to your computer.)

Please be sure to patronize the show's sponsors. Come on, help papa Paulie out a little bit!

Podcast promos played this week:

Mike's Hot Dish

Friday Night Dance Party

No comments: