Saturday, December 29, 2007

DVI Podcast 038

Download DVI Podcast 038 Here (right click and "save as...")

After a wait that seemed like forever, I am finally back in business. The DigiVegas Indie Podcast begins anew with music from Breech, Anthony Stauffer & The Holy Smoke, Blood Bank, and Absolution Project.

I will be changing the format of the show soon. Rather than virtually pummeling the listener with a single song from a large number of artists per episode, I have decided to streamline things. The first half of the show will be dedicated to one single artist. I will play three or four songs by that one artist, as well as presenting an interview/conversation with the band.

After a brief break for promos, PSA’s, and hopefully, a paid ad or two (sponsors??? I wish!), another new feature of the podcast will be “The DigiVegas Gig Guide”, a rundown of upcoming shows here in Sin City. It will concentrate on what’s happening in the local scene and not so much on what’s happening on the strip, or on shows that already have millions of dollars backing them up. This is for the independent artists out there.

ATTENTION! ALL INDEPENDENT BANDS AND MUSICAL ARTISTS! Interested in having you and your material featured on the podcast? Email me at paulie@digivegaspodcast.com. You can also message me through the show’s myspace page. And, if that’s not enough, you can call the show’s Skype-in line at 702-425-3263 and leave me a voice mail message.

It’s good to be back. I hope you feel the same about me!

-Paulie

No comments: