Monday, June 22, 2009

DigiVegas Podsafe Showcase 012

Thanks to all the bands submitting their material for the show. I'm doing my best to keep up.

TELL US WHAT YOU LIKE by leaving a comment on our Podcast Alley page. Give me a better idea what bands you want to hear more of, and I'll do my best to get them on the show for an interview.

Download the show's MP3 FILE here.

Planetary Nights - Road Trip Amazon.com CD Baby
Citizens of Contrary Knowledge - American Idol Amazon.com CD Baby
60 Second Crush - Suckerpunch Amazon.com CD Baby
Legion Within - Someone's Speaking Amazon.com CD Baby
Mars Accelerator - Angle and Threat
No Go Know - My Black Dog Amazon.com CD Baby
Seb Green - Bee Sting
Pawnshop Diamonds - High Road Low Down Amazon.com CD Baby
Johnny Hawken - Taking Aim Amazon.com
Jeff Mallon - Break You Down Amazon.com CD Baby
Bosco and Peck - The Waiting Place Amazon.com
Dala - Levi Blues Amazon.com CD Baby
Ruby James - The Last Time Amazon.com CD Baby
I Am Not Lefthanded - Everybody Sleeps Amazon.com
Jeannine Hebb - Only Ones Amazon.com CD Baby
Jimmy Mancus - I've Only Got Eyes 4 You Amazon.com

No comments: